Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Dale and Grace's Engagement Shoot

Fall is in the air!  Wait did I already say that...oh well, it's even more true now that it's getting chilly and the leaves really are starting to explode into bright reds, oranges, and yellows.  My friends from church wanted a fall wedding and also some engagement photos to match.  Their colors are very Fall-esque, but unfortunately for them it turned out to be almost 80 degrees and humid on the day we met up!  They got through it though and the pictures came out great!  I had so much fun with these guys and, as always, learned a great deal on the spot!  I've been doing quite a bit of reading lately to gain some knowledge on photography but I think I learn the most when I can apply that knowledge out in the field.  I love looking back on the photo I've taken and thinking about how it happened and how I could've improved.  Anyway, here's some of my favs...enjoy!

Love the reflections off the water...



I love this one!!

And the kiss...

 Relaxing at SPAC...


Awesome smiles guys!








Hey Bo!!

The framing was perfect...


Since Dale is from Wyoming, we couldn't finish this off without a shot with Ghost!!

No comments:

Post a Comment