Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Sunsets and Buildings

The other day, on our way back from the adventure in Jim Thorpe, I noticed the sun hitting this church in an awesome way.  It helps too that the church itself is a rare site for me.  Apparently this area has a high number of Greek and Russian Orthodox churches, which if you've seen them, aren't the traditional steeple churches you might see on Main Street.  Instead of jabbering on about it, I'll show you:


I Love sunsets!  Every night is completely different than the last, and there are literally innumerable possibilities with what you can capture in front of a gorgeous sunset.

The detail on these doors is amazing!  True craftsmanship here, kudos.
A close up of one of the doors.

The spires are what caught my eye in the first place.



Next up, when I have internet access again: sunsets on top of a mountain and the Dragonfly Cafe!

As always, check out my facebook page for albums: https://www.facebook.com/#!/timothywilliamlawrence

No comments:

Post a Comment