Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Starting Fresh

Whoa...I have a blog?!!??  Yup.  I let it fall away while other things took precedence, but I'm back!  Why, do you ask?  Why start this back up?  Here's the story:

Since I last posted, nothing had changed.  Really, life was quite stagnant it seemed.  The job wasn't all it was cracked up to be and I had no where to go.  In many other areas of life as well, my heart wasn't in it.  My brain tried very hard to convince otherwise, but no amount of trying could keep my heart from screaming the need for change.  So I prayed, and thought, and prayed some more, but nothing presented itself.  Then it happened...I got laid off.  A huge weight was lifted from my shoulders and I felt free!  I was also jobless and have a family to feed, so don't think I just packed up and started some road-trip with the top down and wind through my hair.  Practicality aside, I was free!  Some friends were moving the very next day to a place called Hazleton.  Ever heard of it?  Me neither...but I was going with them to help unload to moving truck.  Well...three weekends of moving trucks and pizza later, here I am!  Kayla and I packed up and came over, and completely fell in love with the area. 

So begs the question...now what?  I still have no job (working on it) but the point is that we have completely started fresh.  With the support of our dear friends, whose house we are crashing until we get on our feet, we have hit the reset button.  So in that spirit, I have re-started the blog.  New name, new direction, new photos!  It is all sure to be an adventure!  I hope you will join me as I get "Lost in the Foothills" of PA.  You're sure to be entertained....

I love this girl.  She puts up with my faces AND camera!

No comments:

Post a Comment