Monday, September 26, 2011

Finding my niche...

Good morning!  Fall is in the air, sort of.  Date: September 26; leaves: turning; Temperature: 75 and sunny?  OK, despite the discrepancies and confusion by the weather pattern (perhaps the weather took a wrong turn in Florida...no one seems to be complaining though), it's turning out to be a beautiful and eventful season.

Quick update since I lasted posted.  I've taken over 500 pictures this week and am up to my eyeballs in editing and organizing.  Included in the lot are such things as baby's first birthday, foggy mornings with a horse, and engagement photos!  It's been busy!

So why am I posting today and why should you read it, and continue to read in the future?  I'm going to start posting with certain themes in mind and my current them is...finding my niche.  Huh?  I'm working on finding a small, possibly obscure subject/event/etc. that someone might knot know much about, unless they themselves were a part of it.  I think I've found it too...bear with me...I'm still new at this.  I've had the immense pleasure of spending time with an amazing creature, Ghost and his trainer/owner/lifetime friend, Joey.  This is by far the most beautiful horse I've ever seen!  This horse is part of a specific breed called a Tennessee Walking Horse which, unbeknownst to me, has quite a following.  More on this as it develops...for now I'll stop typing and let you enjoy some photos.  About time, right?

6:30AM came fast and with heavy fog.  Ghost didn't seem to mind and was happy to show off.



Good morning!


This is Ghost's signature move.  What a classic.


The blue eyes are completely natural.  He is a beautiful creature.

The loving and dedicated trainer/owner, Joey.  
Thank you, Joey for allowing me to learn and photograph the wonderful labor of love you've put into this horse!  

Up next...more on that niche, and the picture that traveled the U.S. in a matter of minutes.  (Hint: it's one of these!)

-Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment